UnCommon Artistry Czech Glass Fire Polish 6mm Red, White and Blue Patriotic Mix (75 pcs-25 pcs ea color)
- Item: Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads
- Measurements: 6mm long, 5.5mm wide
- Style: Round- in Czech Fire Polished beads, the shape called "Round" is actually more of an oval
- In Color: Red, White and Blue Mix
- Quantity: 75 beads total , 25 beads of each color which is approximately 18 inches of beads when strung
- Origin: Czech Republic
Fire Polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are then given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, Fire Polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. Unlike Austrian faceted crystals, Fire Polished beads contain no lead. It is the heat polishing process that gives them their soft glow and brilliance. Colors may vary from dye lot to dye lot, so it is best to buy sufficient beads for your project all at one time. Colors may appear darker and more intense in larger beads, and softer and more translucent in smaller beads.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!