SuperDuo, Czech Glass 2-Hole Seed Beads 5.5x2.5mm, Opaque Dark Blue Picasso, 22 Grams
- These Czech glass beads are pressed for a uniform shape and size with a tapered design. The profile of the SuperDuo is much like an inverted hourglass, tapering at the ends and widening in the middle, and create a "honeycombed" or diamond pattern when stacked together.
- Their large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo. Create beautiful textures with the multitude of colors available!
- Measurements: 5.5mm long, 3mm wide (along string), 4mm thick. The two holes will accommodate wire or thread up to 22 gauge (.025") thick.
- Color: Opaque Dark Blue Picasso
- Quantity: One 22 gram tube (Approximately 280 beads).
These pieces really
Posted by Dortha on Feb 2nd 2016
These pieces really set a standard in the industry