Czech Glass Fire Polish 8mm Round Evergreen Mix (50)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 4 - 6 and get $0.15 off
- Buy 7 or above and get $0.20 off
- Item: Czech Glass Fire Polish Beads
- Measurements: 8mm long, 7.5mm wide
- Style: Round- In Czech fire polished beads, the shape called 'round' is actually more of an oval.
- In Color: Evergreen Mix- in shades of greens in a variety of finishes
- Quantity: 50 beads, which is approximately 15.5 inches of beads when strung.
- Country of Origin: Czech Republic
Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are then given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. Unlike Austrian faceted crystals, fire polished beads contain no lead. It is the heat polishing process that gives them their soft glow and brilliance.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!