Czech Bugle Beads Size 2 Ruby AB (24 Grams)
- Item: High quality Czech glass bugle beads. Bugle beads are small tubes of glass. They can be used as a stringing bead or for woven beadwork. The edges of bugle beads can be rather sharp.
- Size/Style: Size 2; Size 2 bugles are 3/16 inch or 4.5mm long; 1.7mm diameter. The holes will accommodate wire or cord up to 20 gauge thick.
- Hole is approximately .7mm in diameter
- Quantity: Approximate pack specifications: 24 Grams: 550 beads.
- Color/Variety: Ruby AB
- Origin: Czech Republic
- Use with nymo thread sizes D, B and size 10 or 12 English beading needles.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!