Chasing Hammer, 10.75 Inches, 60-Millimieter Steel Head and Wood Handle, 3.5-Ounce Jewelry-Making Tool
- Item: Beadsmith Chasing Hammer
- SMOOTH FACE: The slightly domed, 28-mm, 1 1/8-inch side of this hammer will flare out wire on a hard, smooth surface.
- PEIN SIDE: Use the 14-mm pein side for a hammered effect, to flare eyelets, or to round out metal designs.
- DURABLE STEEL: The hammer is made with a durable steel head, perfect for heavy-duty or intricate work.
- WOODEN HANDLE: The 10.5-inch handle is made of wood and provides a firm, comfortable grip
- Bead smith-Chasing Dome Head Hammer. This economical quality hammer is designed for silversmiths and craftsman. The flat head is used to flatten shape and form objects or to strike chasing tools and the round end for forming decorative patterns and designs.
- This package contains one 10x2x1 inch dome head hammer.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!