Czech Bugle Beads Size 3 Amber/Topaz Silver Lined (24 grams)
- Item: High quality Czech glass bugle beads. Bugle beads are small tubes of glass. They can be used as a stringing bead or for woven beadwork. The edges of bugle beads can be rather sharp.
- Size/Style: Size 3; Size 3 bugles are 1/4 inch or 7mm long and 2.1mm wide.
- Hole is approximately .7mm in diameter
- Quantity: Approximate pack specifications: 24 grams: 400 beads
- Color/Variety: Amber/Topaz Silver Lined
- Origin: Czech Republic
- Use with nymo thread sizes D, B and size 10 or 12 English beading needles.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!